We Are Looking for Sales Interns
Company: Collegetownnetwork.com, LLC.
Title: Sales Intern
Reports to: Editor
Based at: State College, PA (Interns work from home)
About College Town Network:
The College Town Network is a division of Affinity Connection Inc., a State College, PA, based firm with a 40-year history of serving the marketing and fundraising needs of alumni and membership organizations and non-profits across the country. "The College Town Network caters to those planning a good time in American college towns. We offer the inside scoop on local events and attractions. Our strong suit is the convenience factor in helping users find out about the best available leisure activities around here -- what's happening, and when, where, and how much it costs," says Affinity Connection CEO Greg Woodman.
To plan and carry out sales activities to create new business relationships with area companies for the College Town Network.
1. Help develop a marketing campaign for the website
2. Present and sell company services to prospective clients
3. Identify sales prospects and contact these accounts as assigned
4. Identify and resolve client concerns
5. Report weekly updates by email or video conferencing to College Town Network editors
- Cold calling and client-management skills required
- Excellent computer skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Requires considerable initiative, creativity and independence
- Previous sales experience required along with a motivation for sales
- Students majoring in business-related field such as marketing preferred.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. However, the intern may receive college credit if he or she chooses to do so.